Locally crafted cedar bird houses are built to our exacting specifications.
Please phone your order in (780-439-7333) during store hours (Tuesday thru Friday, 10-2) for next day pick-up at the store (Saturdays are pick-up only, 10-4).
We will confirm availability at time of order. Sorry, delivery/shipping is not available at this time.
Fair-trade painted birds gourds from Ecuador are also available for sale ($17.50).
Puppets are also available & range in price.
- Multi-season convertible chickadee for spring nesting & winter roosting is our #1 seller
- Chickadee & wren boxes have 1 1/8″ openings
- Gable wren is also suitable for red-breasted nuthatches
- Bluebird box has 1 9/16″ opening & is also suitable for sparrows
- Tree swallow box is designed to keep out standard sized sparrows
- Kits are also available for the Gable wren ($24.99), post-mount wren (not-pictured here) ($24.99), standard bluebird ($36.99), & tree swallow ($36.99)
- Bat houses are made out of high-quality 1/2″ ply-wood (also available as kits & doubles, triples & rocket box)
Rustic bird houses, locally crafted.
Glass bird ornaments also available for sale ($19.99).
- Shown here: 1 1/8″ opening for chickadees
- More individualized houses available
- Also available with back plates, as bluebird house with 1 9/16″ opening, and as bat houses
- Craftsman house has 1 9/16″ sparrow opening, with back to back duplex
Locally crafted birch chickadee houses with real mushrooms, driftwood & moss.
(Gnome is for scale)
- 1 1/8″ chickadee opening with portal guard
- Leak-proof roof design
- Back-plate for cleaning